When the weather starts to get cooler, we know our customers will be reaching for gear that’s going to keep them warm when they’re on duty.
One brand that our customers rely on when they’re looking for the highest quality cold weather apparel is Propper.
Why choose Propper Apparel?
Law enforcement, security and other public safety personnel – from Northern California to Minneapolis to Massachusetts – rely on Propper because the clothing and other gear they create is durable and designed specifically for on-duty use. It’s “highly functional”, built for everyday use…and it looks as tough as it’s built!
Once you own Propper gear, you’ll want all your gear to feel and function the same.
Get Propper Cold Weather Apparel Now
Here are 3 items that are “must haves” for fall weather operations:
The Cover Hoodie conceals its innovative features in an unassuming traditional design.
The seemingly-innocent kangaroo pocket offers ambi CCW access with a sleek magnet closure for silent access to your weapon.
A pull-out ID panel on the arm commands authority when needed.
Soft fleece fabric features a slick, non-pilling outer face. SEE THE COVER HOODIE ONLINE HERE:
- 100% polyester smooth-faced midweight fleece
- Left/right draw CCW access with quiet magnet closure in kangaroo pocket
- Pull-out IDor badge panel on right arm
- Zip pocket on left arm for secure storage
- Thumbholes at cuffs prevent bunching and twisting
- Optimized for use with appendix holster
This sleek Icon Softshell Vest has your core covered.
Lightweight softshell fabric moves with your body and resists wind and rain.
Cut with a modern, athletic fit that is equally at home on duty or off.
Features two front hand pockets and a chest pocket with zip closure. SEE THE SOFTSHELL VEST ONLINE HERE:
- 100% polyester
- Full-zip front with two-way double sliders
- Full-zip front with two-way double sliders for easy CCW access
- Chest pocket with zip closure for secure storage
- Drawstring waist with dual locking toggles
- Two internal stash pockets
The PROPPER Battle Rip® ACU Trouser is styled after the authentic military ACU, but in fabrics and patterns appropriate for law enforcement use.
Features forward-tilted cargo pockets, knee pouches with hook and loop fasteners for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf.
Leg cuffs feature a front closure tie, allowing a more comfortable fit on the outside of the boot collar.
Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A. SEE THE BATTLE RIP TROUSERS ONLINE HERE:
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures